Intake session fee is $200 for a 55 minute session.
Therapy session fee is $160 for a 55 minute session.
I am in-network with the following insurance companies:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Provider Option plans
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice Plans
• Beacon Health Options
If you wish to use this insurance, please let me know during our phone consultation. I also encourage you to verify your benefits and make sure you are clear on what out-of-pocket expenses you can expect. For clients who have plans with which I am an in-network, I will collect any copay/coinsurance or other amount that you owe each time we meet, and then I will submit claims to the insurance company.
For all other plans, I am considered an out-of-network provider. This means that you will most likely be responsible for a larger portion of the cost of our work together. I will ask you to pay the entire session fee each time we meet. As a courtesy, I will then either submit claims to your insurance provider or give you a statement that you can provide to the insurance company. Any reimbursement that is due will then be sent directly to you.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I have a copay/coinsurance? If so, how much is it?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!